This website has been designed with Section 508 in mind for making web content accessible to people with disabilities (ADA compliance).
If you are having difficulty and need assistance accessing information on our website, please contact us. For TTY service, you may contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
To help us process your request as quickly as possible, please have following information available:
- The name of the requested material or document
- The department and web address of the requested material
- Your preferred format (electronic, larger print, etc)
- Your name, phone number and email address so we may reach you.
- If you have difficulty accessing information, please email the webmaster or call 888-684-5104. Any issues with accessibility will be corrected.
Additional Tools and Plugins
There are several resources available to further enhance the accessibility of this website including:
- Chrome Accessibility Tools
- Firefox Accessibility Tools
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Tools
- JAWS for Windows
- NVDA for Windows
- Lynx Browser
- VoiceOver for Mac
- Adobe Flash for Screen Readers
Documents on this website may require Adobe Reader or the accessible version.
This is a partial list of accessible options available for informational purposes and their use is not endorsed by The Municipality nor is their accuracy or availability guaranteed.